Task Force 22 Vietnam Mod

Solicitudes de uso / modificación del mod FFAA por terceras partes.
Applications for use / modification of FFAA mod by third parties.

Task Force 22 Vietnam Mod

Notapor Raptor 6 Actual » 12 Abr 2011 13:49

Mod: Task Force 22 Vietnam Mod.
Web: N/A (as of yet)
Units required: SH-3 Sea King
Reason: I would like to see if I can make modifications to the SH-3 Sea King in the respects of changing some textures to coincide with some of the U.S. Navy variants that operated during the Vietnam conflict. I am also trying to see if I can get the MLODs for editing in the way of animating the tail rotor/folding animation and main rotor folding for storage on the aircraft carriers. All credits will go entirely to the FFAA mod and/or the author of said model. Thanks for a great mod.
Raptor 6 Actual

Re: Task Force 22 Vietnam Mod

Notapor Raptor 6 Actual » 01 May 2011 08:23

Did I forget to fill something out? I noticed some requests go with a response ever since 2009. Hope to hear from someone soon. I love this particular helicopter and am very sad that it's not in more missions, especially back in the Cold War Era and Vietnam. Cheers.
Raptor 6 Actual

Notapor Flaber » 02 May 2011 18:23

Hello,

My apologies for the delay, I will translate your petition to the Sea-King modeller, and I will give you and answer.

By the way, if you don't need the MLOD to retexture the sea-king you have permision granted to retexture the addon.

Thank you.
Imagen FFAA Mod

"Vade et tu fac similiter"
Miembro de la XIII Compañia -> http://xiii.ffaa.es | http://foroxiii.ffaa.es
Flaber

Notapor Raptor 6 Actual » 02 May 2011 20:08

I appreciate the response. Again, I am finding more and more things in the FFAA mod every day to play with in ArmA II. It's like christmas every night :P But, yes, if you don't mind, could you ask for the MLOD from the creator. If nothing else, I will start the retexturing, and if you'd like, I am more than willing to send you back the work. I don't know if there is any need for it in FFAA, but I hope so. Cheers.
Raptor 6 Actual

Notapor Raptor 6 Actual » 28 Mar 2012 03:58

Hello Again,

It's coming up on a year, and I would like to kindly request permission to modify the SH-3 Seaking's MLOD, if I could get it?

I plan on making a Vietnam Era U.S. SH-3 Sea King based of the U.S. Navy color scheme.

I would also like to make a "Marine One" version which involves me remodelling the interior of the cabin/cargo areas. Along with that, I plan on implementing folding blades and tail section.

Again, I respectfully ask for permission, if someone can transmit my request to the creator of said vehicle.

Thanks,
Raptor 6
Raptor 6 Actual

Volver a Autorizaciones